- Boneless Chicken- 500 gm (Diced 1 inch size)
- Egg – 1 ( beaten)
- Soya Sauce- 2 tbsp
- Chopped garlic- 1 tsp
- Ginger garlic ( in Equal proportion ) paste- ½ tsp
- Black Pepper powder (crushed fresh)- 1 tsp
- Whole Red chilies- 5-6 (Cut and deseed the chilies)
- Vinegar- 1 tbsp
- Cornflour- ½ cup
- Honey- 6 tbsp
- Sugar- ½ tsp
- Lemon juice- 2 tbsp
- Onion Juice- 2 tbsp
- Chopped spring onion- 2-3 tsp (to Garnish
1.Wash and pat dry the chicken using kitchen towel.
2.Add 2 tbsp of honey, ginger garlic paste, lemon juice and ½ tsp of salt. Mix well and refrigerate it for 30 minutes.
3.Take a blender bowl; add the deseeded red chilies, vinegar. Blend, to get a fine paste.
4.Take out the chicken from the refrigerator; add the beaten egg, cornflour, 1 tbsp Soya sauce.
5.Mix them well.
6.Heat oil in a pan/wok
7.Deep-fry the chicken till golden brown.
8.Strain and keep it aside.
9.Heat 2 tbsp of oil in a pan.
10.Add the chopped garlic
11.Saute for a few seconds and add soya sauce. Mix well.
12.Add onion juice, red chili paste, black pepper, and sugar.
13.Add ½ cup of water and mix well.
14.Add the fried chicken and mix well.
15.Check the salt seasoning.
16. Take a bowl; add ½ cup of water and 1 tbsp of cornflour.
17.Add the cornflour solution and stir well.
18.Add the honey and stir well( Toss it well- if possible)
19.Cook it for 2-3 minutes with continuous stirring and tossing.